Download/Скачать - DepositFiles.com
- This version is a big split with every previous ones. And not fully featured as previous can be.
I changed the UI framework from Swing to SWT because of a better integration with Mac UI.
Here is what is missing from previous releases :
- No multilingual UI
- No recovery installer
- No kernel installer (for 2010 devices)
- No ROM cleaner.
- Cannot Add/Edit/Remove devices.
- No TA hex editor (in pro mode)
- Version fully compatible with all 2013 devices (Z/ZL/Tablet Z etc etc)
- Unified Bootloader unlock feature with the new BLU icon. No more unlock plugin.
As for flashing, BLU is available even without any connected device, even with
- Updated SuperSU package. Added servicemnu root hack (works with Z/ZL for all FW up to .434)
Known working for Xperia T/V too
- Added TA partition backup/restore. Using this feature, you can backup TA before unlock. Restore TA
will relock the devicee and get DRM back as well as BE2 (full complete relock). You cannot count
on this feature if ever your device is already unlocked. Missuse of this feature can brick the device.
Check XDA thread for more infos : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2292598
- Resolved a serious bug leading to a softbrick (reported on LT26 devices)
- Added a more complete german translation (thanks papayayoghurt)
* 0.9.10 (not released yet)
- Updated SuperSU to 0.98
- Updated translation system to almost all application frames (from there, people who want to contribute
translation will be able to.
- Added a root package manager to easily reference and then choose which root package to install when
- Reworked menus to be more clear (too much things into Tools menu)
- Solved libusb bug for some devices under linux and mac.
Libusbx is now used instead of libusb (http://www.libusbx.org)
libusbx is a more active fork of libusb. libusb libs can be replaced by libusbx libs on the system.
Flashtool embeds prebuilt libusbx libs into x10flasher_lib/mac|linux/lib32&lib64
- Updated busybox to 1.20.0 as default one when rooting a device.
- Updated SuperSU to 0.97
- updated adb and fastboot for mac for adb restore root trick.
- Updated jre to 1.7u9 for linux and windows.
- Resolved major bug. 0.9.7 broke flashing. amss_1_fs failed to flash on devices containing this file in their bundles
- Emulator root hack was not taking care of superuser package choose
- Zergrush root exploit was not working in 0.9.7
- Unroot works better (better superuser package deletion)
- Improved ELF extractor. Now prints load address of each program (useful for kernel builders)
- Added Yaffs extractor.
- Improved rooting devices by giving the choice of the SU package to install (Superuser or SuperSU)
- Added an unroot option
- Fully implemented AdbRestore root hack (adb restore or via semc backup&restore). Not working for Tablet S yet.
- Added Xperia T to list of devices
- Cleaned fastboot drivers (still does not install on W8)
- Encoded zergrush and psneuter to fool antivirus
- FlashTool linux runscript is now compatible with MacOS (MacOS package will come soon)
- Better sin content identification (was not working for Xperia T system.sin)
- Resolved an issue introduced in 0.9.1 in Sin Editor (Dump data). Didn't work anymore for yaffs2 images
- Added Xperia SL and Xperia TX drivers to driver package
- Added new root method (AdbRestore hack using Semc backup and restore tool.
Working for LT26 but maybe for others too) (Thanks Bin4ry)
- Added background version checker
- Added Xperia SX device
- Added Hyperlink to homepage on the About frame
- ROM cleaner is now working. cleaner profiles as well as apps_saved are inside a device specific folder
ie for LT26 device : [Flashtool]/custom/clean/L26 and [Flashtool]/custom/apps_saved/L26
- Added the Emulator root exploit used on LT15/LT18 ICS 4.0.3 to root it
- When trying to force root, FT checks if device is already rooted and warn about it
- When trying to force root, better error handling with explicit message when exploit does not work
- Clicking on the root button in the toolbar warn if not root exploit available for the version you have
- In the File menu, new menu item (Switch Pro / Simple) to add or remove an advanved menu with some dev features
- Pro / Simple setting saved (persistent)
- Advanced menu renamed to Tools menu
- Loglevel setting saved (persistent)
- Added ability to remove a device
- Added ability to export a device (for LT26 for example, it will be exported to LT26.ftd inside the devices folder)
- Added ability to import a device (ftd file must be copied inside the devices folder)
- Resolved a bug with firmware selection and device selection introduced in 0.9.1.0.
Selected item can be different from the one clicked in the table list
- In firmware selection, device column is the default sorted column.
- Device selector is resizable.
- Added Xperia Tipo and Acro S to device list.
- Windows package does not include anymore linux jre and Linux package does not include anymore windows jre.
The result is a smaller package for each platform.
- Updated Java to jre7u6
- Updated drivers with all drivers available on Sony Dev web site
- Resolved a issue with mouse events (sometimes in a table or a list, clicking on an item does not select it)
- Fastboot toolbox can select .elf extension in the file selector filter
- Sin Editor reworked. Now ext4 extraction from sin files works fine. ext4 image is mountable
- Elf Extractor issue with some kernel that include a command line part.
- Added a Devices menu on the main window. You can add a new device to supported devices list or edit a known device
- FTF bundles are now compressed when created. It will reduce ftf file size.
- Sortable columns in Firmware selector and Device selector
- Updated Java to jre7u5
- Added support for Xperia GO
- Decryption features can now extract loader.sin from Sony Filesets (Loader fileset is usually 63Kb big)